Christmas stocking ornament

This miniature Christmas stocking has been a big hit with the few visitors to our home we've been allowed to have this year and I've been busy making them for everyone! They're made from a very easy to follow pattern by Sewrella that you can access for free <3

Christmas stocking

You can also make these in one colour with contrasting toes and heels, but I think the stripey pattern is quite festive and reminiscent of candy canes. You can scale them up or down of course by choosing thicker yarn, but these are made of scraps of my staple amigurumi yarn SMC Catania in the colours red (300) and white (106) with a 2.00mm hook. You can sew them shut at the top, but I've stuffed them with a little bit of fiber fill. 

This same post, and many other patterns can also be found on my DeviantArt  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miro the Ant (free pattern)

Domo (free pattern)

Witch with black cat