Guinea pig

My husband is a big fan of all rodents (guinea pigs and capybara in particular), so ever since I started crocheting animals he has been asking for one of those. 

guinea pig amigurumi toy crochet animal
It took me a really long time to find a pattern of a guinea pig I liked and this is it. Unfortunately not in the three colour pattern that is my favourite, but still mighty cute.

 guinea pig amigurumi toy crochet animal

This cute little rodent is made from 100% cotton by Ricorumi in light brown, white and pink (for the nose) with 9mm black safety eyes. The pattern is by Christel Krukkert (ISBN 978 94 6250 106 5).

And for scale: a small Trabant toy car. Of course.

guinea pig amigurumi toy crochet animal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miro the Ant (free pattern)

Domo (free pattern)

Witch with black cat